Happy Valentine's Day!
1. A little red heart hanging on our back door.
2. Scrabble pieces above the kitchen sink to greet my sweet heart each morning.
3. A transparent pink heart garland hanging in our dining room. Made last year using this tutorial which I revised to make into a garland.
4. Heart doilies stuck to the front windows.
5. A "peony" heart wreath made with tissue paper peony flowers, burlap ribbon, and a heart wreath form. The sun has created this ombre effect on the petals over the years making it even better.
6. This sweet card for my darling from Amanda Wright of Wit & Whistle and a subscription to the new show Better Call Saul.
7. A sweet pin I made for the Valentine exchange at the Galentine's Event put on by the lovely ladies of Coterie Creative and Frolic Vintage.