6.17.2013

we're getting hitched

Back from a long blog hiatus with big news! Over Labor Day weekend Matt and I traveled to the beautiful Crystal Bridges to celebrate our three year anniversary. The day after we packed a little picnic, drove to the Springfield Botanical Gardens, had lunch and Matt pulled out his Great Grandmother Cool's wedding band and told me he wanted to spend the rest of his life with me. Completely blew me away! Of course I said yes and we spent the rest of the afternoon feeding geese and koi in the Japanese Stroll Garden.



The original box from 1937 purchased in Centerville, Iowa.


We've set a date and booked a location for May 25th, 2014. I am so happy that we didn't have to deter much from our original meeting date and engagement date!

No comments:

Post a Comment